Freedom V2 CPAP Battery Kit for Respironics DreamStation and 60 Series
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
The Freedom V2 CPAP Battery is a portable lithium-ion battery specifically designed to power CPAP and other PAP devices when AC power is unavailable during travel or power outages. The Respironics Series kit is compatible with all Respironics DreamStation devices and all Respironics 60 series devices.
- Ideal for use while camping, boating, on road trips, or other outdoor adventures.
- Small, lightweight design makes it easy to pack along with the CPAP machine.
- Meets FAA requirements for lithium-ion batteries taken in carry-on baggage.
- Can be set up as an uninterrupted battery backup system for use in the event of a power outage. When AC power is lost the battery will recognize this and automatically begin powering the PAP device.
- Powers a ResMed AirSense 10 CPAP machine for 1-3 nights without the use of heated humidification or heated tubing. *Run times depend on several factors including device type, pressure setting, mask fit, etc.
- Option to bridge two Freedom V2 batteries together for longer run times.
- Built-in Quick Charge 3.0 USB port for charging other portable electronics like cell phones, tablets, MP3 players, cameras, and more.
- Use the ResMed AC power supply to charge the battery – no need to carry an additional power supply.
- Optional Auto Charge DC Cable and Freedom 50W Solar Panel available for charging the battery when AC power is not available.
Cell Type: Rechargeable Lithium-ion (LG/Samsung ICR18650)
Casing: Aluminum alloy
Capacity: 99.9 Wh
Output Voltage: 12V-24V DC (depending on DC output cable)
Output Current: 8A (maximum)
DC Input Voltage Range: 10V-28V
QC 3.0 USB Output Voltage: 5V | 2.4A (maximum)
Charge Input: 10V-28V
Optimal Charging Conditions: 32°F to 104°F
Optimal Operating Conditions: 23°F to 104°F
*battery capacity is reduced by 30% when operating between 23°F to 32°F
Charge Time: 2-3 hrs @ 90W
*charge times are per battery and using the ResMed Air 10 AC power supply
Power Gauge: Digital Display Screen (shows charge level as a percentage)
Storage Conditions: -4°F to 104°F (optimal range: 60°F to 80°F)
Life Span: 500 charge/discharge cycles (100%-0% then back to 100%)
*after 500 cycles the battery shall recover at least 70% of its initial charge
Warranty: 1 year
- Freedom V2 CPAP Battery
- Freedom V2 Respironics DreamStation Output Cable
- cable is also compatible with Respironics System One 60 Series devices
*The Respironics AC power supply is used to charge the Freedom V2 battery and it connects directly to the battery DC IN port. The Freedom V2 power supply is available for purchase if an independent power supply is preferred.